Material Matters â€“Â Accountancy Matters
What is it?
An outsourced accounts service where all day to day bookkeeping functions are provided by Material Matters.
- Reduce overall costs â€“ this may include staff resource, office space and storage space requirements
- Improve operational efficiency â€“ including the integration of the most current technology and streamlined processes
- Control â€“ taking away single point responsibility and building resilience in a key position
- Confidentiality â€“ ensuring payroll or other sensitive data is in the right hands
What we provide.
- Record keeping of all financial affairs, using systems and processes to record transactions; includingÂ sales, purchases, payroll, collection ofÂ accounts receivable, payment of bills, etc.
- Systematicrecording of all money
- Maintaining financial records, preparing tax returns, and overseeing the financial health of the golf club/company.
- Preparing financial statements for review by the golf club.
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplierâ€™s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
- Providing the service to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Compliance with existing and any new legislation.
- Specialism and expertise.
This is an online end to end solution. Our job is to provide technology and an operational process that allows for virtually all purchase ledger invoices to be delivered electronically, be offered for approval by your Heads of Departments online and then processed directly into the accounts system. The sales ledger will be linked with the clubâ€™s back office system so that it is as streamlined as possible.
There are 2 elements to this service; process and specialist resource. These are both provided for a monthly fee.
Although the overall service and system will be core to every club that we work with, there are elements that we can bespoke to ensure the most advantageous solution is provided for the fee agreed.
Any additional work provided in addition to the specifications outlined in the final agreement will incur an agreed hourly charge.
What do our clients say about us?
We were delighted to pilot this new and innovative service from Material Matters to fulfil our accounting requirements.Â We have ended up with a streamlined, efficient process which saves us money and ensures we are completely up to date with our reporting and with compliance. Furthermore, our heads of departments have welcomed the changes and are benefiting from the improvements. I canâ€™t recommend their services highly enough.
Contact Paul Mould on 07894 160270 or email email@example.com